Enjoy % Rebate Off Your Total Purchases
1. You click on "Log In" to place your order and key in the details.
2. Once you already logged in, you may look for your product using the search bar or click the button at the top of the search bar to display all categories of the products.
3. Select and tap on the products you want. After tapping your product, click on "Add To Cart" and indicate your preferred quantity.
4. After adding your product to cart, click on the "Cart" button to view selected products then click on "Next > Select Address" to enter or add your delivery address.
5. Click on "Add New Address" to enter or edit your delivery address and leave a message if you have specific instructions to include in your delivery. Click on "Save" once you're done and proceed by choosing your delivery time by clicking "Next > Delivery Time".
6. Select your preferred delivery date and time.
7. Review your order and then click on "Confirm My Order" to proceed with payment.
8. After confirming your order, you must key in your credit/debit card details for payment to complete your order.
If we have already processed your order, you will be charged an administration fee of $10.00 for order cancellation. Please kindly contact us immediately to find out the status of your order to avoid any cancellation fee.
To track your orders simply Log in to your account:
Go to My Account > My Orders > then the icon will turn into a bold colour if each process has done.
After placing your order, you may identify which item is prohibited from discount.
Just simply go to cart and it will show all your orders.
Enter the given promo code and click on "Apply"
Once promo code applies, you can see a label "Discount is not applicable for this item" for those items which are prohibited from discount.
Yes. If you are interested in purchasing items in bulk, please let us know via email at email@example.com and indicate what products you wish to purchase and the quantity required.
Simply log in into your EAMART account, then go to My Account > Re-Order.
After clicking the "Re-Order", your favourite list will appear on the pages.